Voodoo Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick
Commonly misunderstood and synonymous with New Orleans, Voodoo first came to Louisiana with enslaved West Africans, who merged their religious rituals and practices with those of the local Catholic population.
- It is a religion connected to nature, spirits, and ancestors.
- Voodoo was bolstered when followers fleeing Haiti after the 1791 slave revolt moved to New Orleans.
- Voodoo practices include readings, spiritual baths, prayer and personal ceremony.
- It is used to cure anxiety, addictions, and feelings of depression or loneliness, as well as to help the poor, hungry and the sick.
- To learn more about the history of New Orleans Voodoo click the following link: https://www.neworleans.com/things-to-do/multicultural/traditions/voodoo/
- Product is vegan & cruelty free.