Vallette St. Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick
Vallette Street is very dear to my heart. This is the street my great grandparents, Nita & Andrew Summers lived on and all of my cildhood memories were made.
- This was the meet up spot for holidays, Mardi Gras parades, and any other function.
- I spent every summer there while my parents worked. I used to call it the "hot house" because my great grandparents weren't too fond of running the two window units unless there was a family gathering.
- My great grandfather sold "cold cups" to the kids in the neighborhood and had a little garden across the street that was filled with kumquats.
- My parents and I also lived on this street a few houses down for about a 2-3 years.
- The house is still in the family but I hope to renovate it one day and make it a family retreat for the generations to come.
- Product is vegan & cruelty free.